Happy New Year 2016 Wishes

New Year Wishes 2016 -: Here can download the Happy New Year wishes 2016 from the site to wish your relative and love ones. This is the time to enjoy & wish each other because year 2016 is going to finish and year 2016 is about to come. People are waiting to welcome this year. All are searching happy new year wishes messages to wish their friends



Happy New Year 2016 Wishes


 God gives You..,
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good HEALTH,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy..and that's all!




Respected Sir, I, occasion of the New Year’s Day,
Hope this upcoming New Year brings new inspiran,
Behalf of my family wish you and your family,
all the best on the action to mind and bring lots of happiness!"

 

 "Another Day, Another Month, Another Year,
Another Smile, Another Tear, Another Winter,
A Summer Too, But,
There Will Never Be Another You,
May Lovely, Happy Times,
Decorate This Time Of The Season,
May Warm, Special Memories Brighten Your New Year!


 When u r lonely,
I wish u Love,
When u r down,
I wish u Joy,
When u r troubled,
I wish u Peace,
When things seem empty,
I wish u Hope,
And I wish U Too,
Have A Happy New Year 2016



 My wishes for you,
great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
peace for March,
No worries for April,
fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,
Happiness for Dec,
Have a lucky and wonderful 2016